doublet2a
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2007
- Messages
- 1,281
- Reaction score
- 306
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lindsay, California
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Found these two items a few few apart. They were bent up so bad i thought they were old beer cans, I almost tossed them. I put them together in the last pic, no I am wondering if they belong together
The dime is for size reference.
Notice how the figure is holding the sword. I guess that his hand holding it.
The plate looking thing is aluminum, the other piece seems like plated brass.
Thanks
Tim
The dime is for size reference.Notice how the figure is holding the sword. I guess that his hand holding it.
The plate looking thing is aluminum, the other piece seems like plated brass.
Thanks
Tim








