Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Something wonderfull is about to happen." - Dr Dan Burisch

DEDICATED TO THE RESTORATION OF FULL CONSCIOUSNESS
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE BIGGER PICTURE"
by Susanna Thorpe-Clark
http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/peterr/ascension/ascension.html

If we were able to sit up in the stratosphere and look down on Earth, we would perhaps be able to see how the many changes that are currently taking place on our planet have an overall connection. Some of these changes are obvious, such as the strange weather patterns that seem to be affecting us no matter where we live. Hurricanes, cyclones, water spouts and tidal waves. More rain or less rain than we usually get and leading to either floods or fires to name but a few.

If we look at society in general we can see that there are many changes taking place there too. Many people are no longer sitting complacently in their homes believing that all is right with the world. Believing that those in authority necessarily have their best interests at heart, particularly as more and more government and industry cover-up's come to public awareness. It seems too, that almost every few weeks we are invited to join in a world peace meditation and to trust that by collectively joining our 'thought forms' that we can create positive change by simply all thinking about love. That in itself is a major change! But we are not just updating our perception on what is going on in the outside world, but also reassessing what is going on in our personal relationships, our careers and lifestyles and making, in some cases, quite revolutionary changes.

So what exactly is going on? Could there be some synchronicity between what is going on outside as well as what is going on inside? The saying 'As above, so below' applies here and could be rewritten as 'As within, so without'. So that if we began to explore the changes that we are feeling compelled to make in our lives we would see that we are responding to something that is within us. It is making itself felt in the outside world but the control and the direction of these changes is coming from our deep unconscious and is instinctive rather than ordered and controlled by logic.

The call to which we are responding involves, however, something which is outside our present limited comprehension and is being directed by the Creator Of All That Is. It is time for the planet Earth and all that is on it, to change from a third dimensional life force environment into a fifth dimensional one. In order to evolve into this higher dimension, all current life forms on Earth have to change physically, and for human beings, changes also need to be made on the mental, emotional as well as spiritual levels.

Normally, when this kind of dimensional shift occurs, as it does quite often in the lower dimensions of this universe, the life forms, combust. The reason for this is that the life forms in this environment physically operate at low vibrational frequencies and are therefore, unable to change quickly enough within the fraction of a second that it takes to make the shift into a less dense format. One of the reasons why we can't see other dimensional life forms, even though they are all around us, is because we are not ourselves at a high enough energetic frequency level to do so. Beings from higher dimensions can see us, and can move down to our density, but we can't move up until we are able to readjust our frequency levels to one that is infinitely finer.

At an unconscious level, Earth's population is aware that this dimensional change is already under way, and this is one of the reasons why fears about the future are rising to the surface of mass consciousness. Many people are feeling anxious, restless and unsettled, yet consciously are unable to say what it is that is making them feel this way. In the third dimension we have a very strong concept of death and destruction and fear that there will soon be an end to all that is. And whilst this does have an element of truth to it because the world as we know it will cease to exist, this does not mean death or destruction. It simply means change.

A great experiment has been conducted by the Creator of All That Is which has involved all of us who inhabit this universe (even those who are in spiritual form) and this has been operational for millions of years as Earth time goes. We have been caught up in a major negative distortional thought form, which among other things, has stopped all spiritual and physical evolution moving past certain base levels and which has contained us in this third dimensional environment. This experiment has however, now drawn to a close, and the doorways are to be reopened for those of us who choose to evolve further.

One of the reasons why the planet currently has so many people is because a large proportion of us are ready to take up the challenge and evolve into beings who live life from higher levels of consciousness. This involves us completely changing the way we think and behave. We are required to readjust our thought processes, letting go of old belief systems and embracing a new reality which involves taking back our own power. To attain this new state of being we are required us to let go of third dimensional concepts which thus compels us to let go of current relationships, jobs, careers, homes, possessions and so on if they are unable to support our new way of being. This releasing process is not easy, but is absolutely fundamental to our being able to support a higher level of consciousness.

This journey into the higher dimensions is known as the Ascension process....
http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/peterr/ascension/ascension.html

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
Re: "Something wonderfull is about to happen." - Dr Dan Burisch

Jesus is the Son of God and I believe this. Jesus is the only way to the afterlife. Jesus is my savior. I am not worthy of his salvation but beg for mercy from the almighty one that is in control of who enters the gates of his Kingdom. Oh lord I know I am not worthy but I pray that you save a place for me just outside the gates in a place where I may be still protected by you from the forces of the dark one.

digging wv

Sep 16, 2007
Cabin Creek
Detector(s) used
Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I want some of his shrooms

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuffaloBob said:
DEDICATED TO THE RESTORATION OF FULL CONSCIOUSNESS
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If we were able to sit up in the stratosphere and look down on Earth, we would perhaps be able to see how the many changes that are currently taking place on our planet have an overall connection.

1 tab of double barrel orange sunshine will cover that for you :thumbsup: :laughing7:

slingblade

Greenie
Oct 23, 2010
Americus Ga
Detector(s) used
White's VX3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jesus is the Son of God and I believe this. Jesus is the only way to the afterlife. Jesus is my savior. I am not worthy of his salvation but beg for mercy from the almighty one that is in control of who enters the gates of his Kingdom. Oh lord I know I am not worthy but I pray that you save a place for me just outside the gates in a place where I may be still protected by you from the forces of the dark one.

Amen to that.

Tykit

Jan 20, 2007
Middlesex, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Fisher
Bob, very good post. I could not find anything in it that I disagree with. Inhabited planets eventually become trashed, it is natural. The unusual weather we are having is due to our collective consiouness and the TV weather channels are spreading the bad weather news, making us even more fearful. Fear is a very powerful force that is in us and it is a shame that we do not understand that our future is being shaped daily by our fears, including the weather. Jesus or any other higher being cannot change what we are creating here, they know they would be stepping on our creative toes. We are created in the image of God (means we are very powerful creators) and even tho things in the world seem bleak, all is perfect, in perfect balance with our thoughts, it could not be any other way. It is the Law of Attraction (cause and affect) the most powerful law in the universe. Nothing is wrong and nothing is ever finished. Nothing moves except thru mind. Dave

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I quit following the Dead a few years before Jerry died. My ascension process stopped after the 4 way window pane wore off. Living constantly in a higher state of conscienceness through a drug induced state of altered realities and perceptions had it's advantages. Transcending the universe in a lucid dream, I was king of a Utopian society where all was one and one was all. I was able to spiral slowly down the corridors of my mind and cosmic consciousness down to the very source of thought itself. Once I hit "bottom", I broke through to the other side.

I have been there and I have seen the divine light that connects us all. I am enlightened.

DISCLAIMER- THIS POST FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY... MAYBE ??? MAYBE NOT lsd.gif

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I quit following the Dead a few years before Jerry died. My ascension process stopped after the 4 way window pane wore off. Living constantly in a higher state of conscienceness through a drug induced state of altered realities and perceptions had it's advantages. Transcending the universe in a lucid dream, I was king of a Utopian society where all was one and one was all. I was able to spiral slowly down the corridors of my mind and cosmic consciousness down to the very source of thought itself. Once I hit "bottom", I broke through to the other side.
I have been there and I have seen the divine light that connects us all. I am enlightened.

Digg.... it is true that throughout history spiritual seekers have utilized various drugs and/or meditation to achieve a connection with the Universe. LSD is no exception. Good for you being able to get something good out of it!

There is a part of our brain that has always been connected to the Higher Source. That is who made us. We are all part of Source. Everything that ever was, is now and in the future is available to us all. Apparently very few people achieve such a meditative state to make the connection. And people of good spirit as well as bad are equally available to access information and knowledge from the higher source.

Peaceful persons are usually persecuted by the evil ones. The peaceful person sees the beauty and truth of our spiritual selves. Make love not war...

Unfortunately people of bad character and intent can also connect with evil influences in the spiritual world. And make a connection with the evil ones (jointly what we call the Devil) for personal power. And create all the pain and suffering we see everyday.

What they fear most is what we call "The Power of Prayer". A bunch of people meditating/praying similar intentions can physically alter reality. Change an outcome.

Recall the plant experiment with electrical sensors attached to plant leaves? To measure if they "feel" pain or anything? One result was measurable readings when one researcher projected bad thoughts. Plant I'm going to rip your leaves of and shred you, type thoughts. Yes the plant picked up that intention and reacted. You green thumbs know what I'm talking about.

Of our total brain mass, half is known as the dead-zone and we only use a small portion of the rest. Why? Whay are we born with such massive brain capability when the rest of nature only grow the brain size needed for survival? It isn't evolution for us. It is preparation for our self enlightenment. Whatever it takes we apparently must do it individually. The awakening. Our awakening.

We have been programmed somehow react with the 2012 alignment with the center of our galaxy. And our Sun seems to be the carrier of whatever energy is directed towards us. Energizing us by it's light. (This is far above me too). And a change will occur in all of us. In a nanosecond. Nothing we can do will change that.

What happens after that is said to be a personal choice. Jump in the river or cling to the edge so to speak. The earth will continue to decline, systems failure, slavery, war etc. That's what clinging on will do. Misery until death.

But making the Leap Of Faith, into whatever else is there will open up new worlds for all of us. What we would call Heaven? Anyway a new world.

The Indian Elders tell us it will be scary. Flooding, whatever but we can't take the terrible events personally. Whatever is coming needs to happen and that is when our Faith will be tested.

It's the November 2012 solstice that will change our lives. :)
BS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread