What's new

Sometimes you find things even when youre dumping your change...

BurnedSpy

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Sometimes you find things even when you're dumping your change...

I was dumping sme change today, and I got a 1963a 20 dollar bill. I thought that was great, even though its not really a crh find. You don't see that very often. Also got a 1995 dollar bill, which is also not seen often. I might have to see what they've got in coins.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Sometimes you find things even when you're dumping your change...

Cool. Im noticing some older currency as well.
 
Re: Sometimes you find things even when you're dumping your change...

BurnedSpy said:
I was dumping sme change today, and I got a 1963a 20 dollar bill. I thought that was great, even though its not really a crh find. You don't see that very often. Also got a 1995 dollar bill, which is also not seen often. I might have to see what they've got in coins.

A while back, I was dumping some change also. The teller gave me back a 1969 $20 bill in crisp condition.
 

Attachments

  • 1969 $20 Bill.webp
    1969 $20 Bill.webp
    101.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 1969 $20 Bill BACK SIDE.webp
    1969 $20 Bill BACK SIDE.webp
    220.4 KB · Views: 323
Re: Sometimes you find things even when you're dumping your change...

I've been saving all "small portrait" bills for awhile now.
Also any $1 that are dated in the 1900's. (ex. 1960's-1999)
Just in case they get rare as hen's teeth...
They'll always be worth face.

Scott
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom