relic7236 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 8, 2014 Messages 8 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Oct 8, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Anyone ever look across some rolling hills or mountains and wonder what secrets they hold Attachments image-2751616771.webp 58.1 KB · Views: 104
justdon Bronze Member Joined Aug 6, 2013 Messages 1,827 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 8, 2014 #2 I always wonder about old areas that are now occupied by hotels/gas stations/business buildings and storage facilities and wonder whats beneath them.
I always wonder about old areas that are now occupied by hotels/gas stations/business buildings and storage facilities and wonder whats beneath them.
M Moresound Sr. Member Joined Jun 26, 2014 Messages 296 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location Jaffrey, New Hampshire Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2014 #3 Am off to detect Mars tomorrow.
relic7236 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 8, 2014 Messages 8 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Oct 8, 2014 Thread Owner #4 I heard a song one time the Superstition Mountains hold the secret of the lost dutchmans mine
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 8, 2014 #5 really? do tell
relic7236 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 8, 2014 Messages 8 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Oct 8, 2014 Thread Owner #6 I heard that as kid that's all I remember from it
OWK Bronze Member Joined Apr 26, 2014 Messages 1,002 Reaction score 1,292 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Md Detector(s) used Fisher F70, F75 Garrett Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2014 #7 Moresound said: Am off to detect Mars tomorrow. Click to expand... Martian cellar holes don't have any buttons. I checked.
Moresound said: Am off to detect Mars tomorrow. Click to expand... Martian cellar holes don't have any buttons. I checked.
BosnMate Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2010 Messages 6,942 Reaction score 8,441 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro Primary Interest: Other Oct 8, 2014 #8 Elvis is on Mars, I saw that in the National Enquire'er or something like that. He could help you a lot. Regarding what's over the mountain, it has many times drove me nuts, not so much anymore.
Elvis is on Mars, I saw that in the National Enquire'er or something like that. He could help you a lot. Regarding what's over the mountain, it has many times drove me nuts, not so much anymore.
F foiler Sr. Member Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 390 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 9, 2014 #9 There are no holes on mars 'cause martians have no butts. Everyone knows that.