Sooo.....what do YOU think 2012 will bring?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll probably be working at the stroke of midnight when this day comes, so I'll be the first to let you know if the world ends :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading the series of books by Zackaria Zitchin commonly referred to as The Earth Chronicles, and he found out during his investigations in MesoAmerica that the calender was started in the year that the Feathered Serpant God left them. The calender is supposedly counting down until "his" return..........NOT the end of the world. Makes sense.

I wonder how many time the carver of that stone had to START OVER because of a mistake in spelling or the wrong piece of stone chipped out. LMAO. MAYBE that thousand year thing is how long he thought it would take to produce an error free calender. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::occasion14:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ALSO... it was for THEIR "civilization" ONLY... NOT all of us! 2013 is gonna be a GREAT year for wife & I; I just KNOW it! Is YOUR glass, half empty... or half FULL?

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For any of you believing the end is nigh I am more than happy to have your money as you obviously won't need it.

I am also interested in betting with any of you that the world will not end by the end of the year. I will give you excellent odds.

All you true believers, let me know who is ready to make a deal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread