Sooo.....what do YOU think 2012 will bring?

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont think it will make too much of a difference. Its more likely that the people who can afford to run are all puppets backed by the money of those truly in power.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D SOON, will be Feb., 2012; do we approach Dec. 21, 1012 with MUCH fear, trembling, and LOATHING? LOTTA wind out there... CRAZY weather. Gonna watch where the SUN rises & set; then, focus on New Zealand, etc. across the BIG pond, "when the time comes". :wink:

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember a business meeting where important decisions were being made based on how I responded. I was not aware of that at the time and was clueless as to the hidden agenda. Being a trusting fellow my guard was down. I "went along to get along" and their mood brightened and they left happier.
Afterwords, I had that sinking feeling that I was the big loser at the table. Snookered into agreeing to their cunning plans by my ignorance of the facts. Gut was right and that began the ultimate destruction of a Colorado company that employed 350 or so people. Military guys you know what BOHICA means (Bend Over Here It Comes Again). Like that.

And now, today January 31, 2012, my gut has the same feeling. That somehow no matter what we do the Bozo's have already won. Just a feeling but I've had it before. Hope I'm wrong but you other guys may be right. Rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic comes to mind. Makes me real tired.
BB

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Comes to mind the only thing to fear is fear itself. Theres no point in fearing the inevitable, but grin and bare until the changes have completed. Adapt, and be flexible to oncomming change. Live life the same tomorrow as you did yesturday, last year, 5 years ago. Peoples belief will never change just because pressure is applied. Those who stay calm, and collected, and prepare, will be fine.

Most peoples enemies will be themselves, and their unwillingness to change their lifestyles even slightly to adapt to any possible scenario. As the note for the Titanic goes, people thought it was unsinkable, and because they werent able to see past blind ambition, many lives were lost. Prepare for everything, always.

digging wv

Sep 16, 2007
Cabin Creek
Detector(s) used
Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I have stated before, the would does NOT end on December 21, 2012. It ends on December 31, 2012. I have used all the scientific instruments available to me, and have also consulted various paranormal institutions and have come to this conclusion. Besides, my 2012 calender ends on midnight. Dec. 31, 2012. I've checked and rechecked. It just ends there! :clock:

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
digging wv said:
As I have stated before, the would does NOT end on December 21, 2012. It ends on December 31, 2012. I have used all the scientific instruments available to me, and have also consulted various paranormal institutions and have come to this conclusion. Besides, my 2012 calender ends on midnight. Dec. 31, 2012. I've checked and rechecked. It just ends there! :clock:

What does Vegas show for odds? Never mind. If I won I couldn't get paid anyway.

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mock attacks, martial law and civil unrest, and FEMA housing doing a brisk business. No election. No 2nd amendment as of July 27, 2012 per Hillary. If ever Divine intervention was needed, I pray it is now. Are you prepared?
BB

Chaser

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2012
What I find interesting is the people of faith, who believe in a book that is based on second hand information that has been written and rewritten by the hand of man that talks of imaginary friends in the sky, who are speculating on further information that is way beyond second hand. Don't get me wrong. This is not an attack at people of faith.

Just wondering if anyone else can see the irony

My birthday is the 20th Of December so how's this for bad luck.

This year my birthday falls of a Thursday. So obviously I won't be really celebrating till the Saturday so if e predictions come true I'll be so pissed off because I won't get to have my party

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! Change your celebration (BD) to ANY day you want; wife & I changed our wedding date from Dec. 19th... (Brrrr!) to first day of SPRING! 20 years, 2011... errr... 2012. Planning a "surname" Clan reunion for 2013; wife & I are gonna get t-shirts made with "**** Clan is TUFF! We survived 12/2012! HA!

Last edited:

Chaser

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2012
HA! Change your celebration (BD) to ANY day you want; wife & I changed our wedding date from Dec. 19th... (Brrrr!) to first day of SPRING! 20 years, 2011... errr... 2012. Planning a "surname" Clan reunion for 2013; wife & I are gonna get t-shirts made with "**** Clan is TUFF! We survived 12/2012! HA!

Do it.

And I would be happy to wear your T-shirt even though I am not from your clan.

I really font believe anything will really happen as if you simply scratch then surface of the whole Myan thing, they never said disaster and destruction. It is a state of mind change that will happen. And it has been happening for a while.

Have a research around some of these concepts:
Collaborative consumption......... people sharing resources for what is needed. I.e. you dont need to buy a new drill, you only really need a hole in the wall. Share and borrow. This is a prelude to a mental shift globally away from mass consumption to collaborative initiatives. This is what is predicted. The world "AS WE KNOW IT" will no longer exist. Its not really about death and destruction.

Thank you for replying though.

I am planning on having a novelty party this year. I just think it is ironic that my birthday falls right on the date.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! YOU can make yer own T-Shirt that sezs something like "I am TUFF, I & my birthday survived 12/2012"; EVERYONE can plan their own family reunion for 2013 (SPRING would be GREAT!), & say... "(your surname) Clan is TUFF, we survived 12/2012";
BE BLESSED!

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

What I find interesting is the people of faith, who believe in a book that is based on second hand information that has been written and rewritten by the hand of man that talks of imaginary friends in the sky, who are speculating on further information that is way beyond second hand. Don't get me wrong. This is not an attack at people of faith.

Just wondering if anyone else can see the irony

It seems to me it's YOUR information that is second hand. You would do much better to stick with topics you know.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as the Mayan calendar, if they could foresee the end of the world, you would think they could foresee the coming of the Spanish and the end of their civilization since it was just right around the cornor......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread