What's new

Sounded like a bottlecap...I dig it all!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I'm glad I dug this. Sounded scratchy on the excal, like a sound I would normally associate with a bottle cap. Found just a few inches down at the edge of the surf at low tide.
 

Attachments

  • june11.2.webp
    june11.2.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 178
  • june11.1.webp
    june11.1.webp
    70 KB · Views: 188
Upvote 0
Looks like twins!! Band looks broken, that may be the reason for the bad sound.
 
Pretty ring...a couple of weeks ago I was sure I was digging a bottlecap...it was a small 0.7 gram 14k hoop earring...Ill be digging more bottlecap signals now...glad you got gold.
 
Goes to show ... He/she who digs the most trash, finds the most treasure. WTG!
 
How fitting to find a ring like that in the surf! Nice!
 
DewGuru said:
Goes to show ... He/she who digs the most trash, finds the most treasure. WTG!

Agree I always dig every repeatable signal.
 
Very nice find.:thumbsup:
 
Thats a nice one for sure.... congrates.

Dew
 
Was it gold? congrats on a cool find.
 
Congratulations on the "Bottle Cap!" Dig it all Baby!
 
Nice, that has also happen to me...Great ring!!!
 
Nice find!
and you help prove my point
if I with a CZ21 get gold that go off as could be junk
are other machines passing up gold with iffy signals
keep up the good work:thumbsup:
 
Way to go Deb.Well done ,I know it's been rough out there lately. :thumbsup: Hope the water calms down a little the next few days. Don't forget to bring the ring to the meeting.:occasion14:
 
Great find Dancer. I always dig everything with my old machine. When and where is your meeting? I would like to meet all the MDers I read about on here.
 
Debby, congrats on a very nice gold ring find.

It pays to "dig it all".

Lorraine
 
Nice find!
and you help prove my point
if I with a CZ21 get gold that go off as could be junk
are other machines passing up gold with iffy signals
keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Agree on the CZ. I do love the CZ's, but I'd never trust the CZ tones for cherry picking. I've found a lot of gold with them that were high tones, mid-tones, and even low tones. I will cherry pick with the Excal but only after doing a few things to see if the tones hold steady. If I'm not sure then I dig it.

Nice twins!
 
DONT DIG IFFY SIGNALS!!!!! cherry pick your gold signals, time is to valuable!!! dont pay any attention to my tagline.:laughing7:
 
Well done and congratulation!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom