What's new

Sounded like a bottlecap...I dig it all!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I'm glad I dug this. Sounded scratchy on the excal, like a sound I would normally associate with a bottle cap. Found just a few inches down at the edge of the surf at low tide.
 

Attachments

  • june11.2.webp
    june11.2.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 178
  • june11.1.webp
    june11.1.webp
    70 KB · Views: 188
Upvote 0
That's my kind of bottle cap!!!!!!!!

Way to show us why we should dig everything!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!
 
thanks everyone. It is 10K Steve and Les...it is not broken. Herb I'll be away for the meeting :(
 
Nice ring and save!:hello2::hello2:

Trying to learn my Deus I dig it all...but I mentally call each target. I'm getting pretty good ...but one scratchy junk target turned out to be a small 14k filigree ring. I suspect the filigree pattern and the holey pattern in your ring contributed to the junk sound.

Ring 6-11 sm sm.webp
 
It pays to dig every signal regardless of the machine you have. Especially on the beach where it's generally easy diggin!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom