kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 5, 2013 #1 Personal field find early on in my years of collecting. Few minor dings, but still nice I think. Love the base on this one. Attachments cb abbey.webp 21 KB · Views: 100 Upvote 0
Personal field find early on in my years of collecting. Few minor dings, but still nice I think. Love the base on this one.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2013 #2 Nice one I have yet to find one like that.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 6, 2013 #3 That is a nice abbey. Thanks for sharing.