What's new

SoWeGa Creek, Lake & River finds

kinchafoonee

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
314
Reaction score
373
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoWeGa
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found many years ago. All personal finds.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04780.webp
    DSC04780.webp
    148.7 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC04787.webp
    DSC04787.webp
    154.2 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC04782.webp
    DSC04782.webp
    125.8 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC04783.webp
    DSC04783.webp
    120.9 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC04788.webp
    DSC04788.webp
    133.5 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC04790.webp
    DSC04790.webp
    120.3 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC04793.webp
    DSC04793.webp
    117.4 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC04794.webp
    DSC04794.webp
    129.7 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC04795.webp
    DSC04795.webp
    133.6 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC04796.webp
    DSC04796.webp
    150.3 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC04797.webp
    DSC04797.webp
    118 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC04799.webp
    DSC04799.webp
    199.2 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC04800.webp
    DSC04800.webp
    109.2 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC04801.webp
    DSC04801.webp
    108.5 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC04804.webp
    DSC04804.webp
    111.6 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC04807.webp
    DSC04807.webp
    136.4 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC04808.webp
    DSC04808.webp
    94.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC04809.webp
    DSC04809.webp
    142.5 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC04813.webp
    DSC04813.webp
    131 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC04819.webp
    DSC04819.webp
    96.1 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC04821.webp
    DSC04821.webp
    111.5 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC04824.webp
    DSC04824.webp
    142.8 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC04825.webp
    DSC04825.webp
    138.7 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC04826.webp
    DSC04826.webp
    138 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC04827.webp
    DSC04827.webp
    104.6 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC04828.webp
    DSC04828.webp
    126.4 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC04833.webp
    DSC04833.webp
    117.9 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC04834.webp
    DSC04834.webp
    147.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC04836.webp
    DSC04836.webp
    122.5 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC04839.webp
    DSC04839.webp
    95.9 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC04841.webp
    DSC04841.webp
    154.6 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC04842.webp
    DSC04842.webp
    218.5 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC04845.webp
    DSC04845.webp
    136 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC04847.webp
    DSC04847.webp
    128.5 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC04849.webp
    DSC04849.webp
    171.5 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
What gives them the right to tell me what i can pick up ? I'm still waiting for my royalty checks from the government for all of the oil, gas, gold, silver, timber etc..they have been taking from our lands. Anyone ever get a check ?

They say it belongs to the people. If that's true, why don't they share the money with the people ?

I will pick up anything i please.

I agree with your feelings on the subject, but the law is the law, just or not. By the way I like the underwater gun gif you posted, I have to share that with my shooting buddies.
 
Navigable water way is the key words. What is funny about the law is you can pick them up but you may not leave with them (remove) this includes a 50 year old penny.....

Really like your finds maybe you can gain permission of off some of your old haunts?
 
I agree with your feelings on the subject, but the law is the law, just or not. By the way I like the underwater gun gif you posted, I have to share that with my shooting buddies.

I almost agree 100 percent our government does lots of crooked things end quote lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom