What's new

SoWeGa octaginal frames

kinchafoonee

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
314
Reaction score
373
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoWeGa
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All these frames were gifted to my mom over the years. My dad built the octagons from oak shipping pallets. Points came from the farm in Randolph county I HAD permission to hunt. No longer able to hunt there. That's me and my mom pictured.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00806.webp
    DSC00806.webp
    150.8 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00811.webp
    DSC00811.webp
    175.7 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00812.webp
    DSC00812.webp
    160.6 KB · Views: 125
  • File7.webp
    File7.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Those are awesome finds and very nicely crafted frames...love the pallet reuse.
You and your mother look very proud. Thanks for sharing!!
BCI
 
Man nice frames! Ill show you one I saw at a show last yr. Its cool looking and they said they could make me one if I wanted to pay for it. So far I havent found any worth the frame, lol just field grade stuff here.
 

Attachments

  • 100_2110.webp
    100_2110.webp
    388.1 KB · Views: 96
Nice to see you. Good looking frames too. I know your Mom is proud of them. My mom also liked collecting arrowheads my Dad not at all.
 
This is very awesome. Glad it was a family affair all around. :)
Kat
 
Nice to see you. Good looking frames too. I know your Mom is proud of them. My mom also liked collecting arrowheads my Dad not at all.

Thanks, my mom lives in Florida now and I live in Georgia. She never has really collected, but she found a few on the river through the years, which she gave me. The ones here I gave her. She is proud of them and loves to show them off when people come over.
 
Very nice frames and points. Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom