What's new

Spammers beware.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll be here all night, so keep it up.
 
And we will keep banning spammers.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
 
I nailed 6 or 7 the other night, got a few more in the day too!!!

no_spam.gif
 
I can't stand it when I see them either and love to report them a.s.a.p.
 
Spam makes me barf.
 
:laughing7:

----------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------------
Don't click that link, this is what I got when I clicked it.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I try to report SPAM as soon as I see it! Just got one!!
 
Danged!!! You guys have gotten so good, I'm missing out on ME reporting them :BangHead:
 
I LOVE Spam! Sliced thin and fried. Sometimes cold, right out of the can. TTC
 
Like I said, makes me barf.
 
Bet all spammers are litterbugs too. Hope they drop some coins .
 
I just banned about 8 in a row. They hit all at once :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom