What's new

Spanish Cob Silver Coin

hendra87

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indonesia
Detector(s) used
White's Classic ID Blue Max 800 Precision Scan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dinding @Shipwreck near South Sumatra
 

Attachments

  • 1482080954656.webp
    1482080954656.webp
    116.4 KB · Views: 229
Send me some prices .. i am interested..
 
Have you ID-ed the shipwreck or the coins?
Don.....

I think that if one dives a wreck site and finds significant finds, he shares a responsibility of an attribution to the ship of origin. Maybe the OP has done this, hopefully so.Very nice cobs though and surely more there left behind.
 
Private notification .. c vent the site issues
 
Can you post picture of the other side of cobs please...
I may be interested in 2 of them I see...
 
IMG_20161226_015736.webpIMG_20161226_015827.webpIMG_20161226_015931.webpIMG_20161226_020014.webp

8 Reales Mint Potosi with "P" and "T" assayer. i think this item Rare Category,maybe :)
please give me some opinion about this coin. i am a newbie :)
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom