What's new

Spanish Copper!

TheCaribbeanDigger

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
600
Reaction score
753
Golden Thread
0
Location
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome hunt! I was on a location that dates back to the 1800's. Found an old brass ring too. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481485803.440814.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481485850.882932.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481485882.673777.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481485931.761458.webp
 
Upvote 30
Nice find's!

Iowa Dale
 
Congratualtions on the nice keepers! :occasion14:
 
I like it , i like it alot. Heading to the islands in mid jan., that gets me fired up. Get some more !!!
 
I like it , i like it alot. Heading to the islands in mid jan., that gets me fired up. Get some more !!!

Jejeje awesome! Hope you find alot of goodies!!!
 
That is super cool. On my list for sure nice digs hh gl
 
Your coin looks like this one:
Spain-1860-10-Centimos-Copper-Coin-KM-603.jpg

Spain 1860 10 Centimos Copper Coin KM# 603 - Isabel II - 3,58 g, 20 mm
Great save !!
Don.......

Iv'e seen a couple of these coins sell up to 450$. I know these are undug examples, but, is this a rare coin?
 
That's a cool find...congrats!
 
Nice, and in pretty good condition for an old copper! Congrats.
 
Very cool, nice save
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom