Spanish & KGC in the ozark mountains.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Here’s something out of place that I’ve been scratching my head on a few years now. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510942849.712928.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510942870.244457.jpg there’s six of them just right close to one another.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you tried to draw a line (or lines) between them and check for pattern(s), from above? hmm, interesting.....
Is that a tree stand in your last pict.? if it is ...you got the "high ground"

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
" The top is east. "

AAAAAha, ...I have a theory about this, but i need a little time to put it together, in an easy reading kind of way. I'll get it done by tomorrow, in hope that I'll get over some personal impediments happening today. (just a theory, subject to verification in the field.......as usual)

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moss and lichen patterns are random, and don’t match the moss on the trees (where moss can be seen)

That makes me think that they were gathered somewhat recently history.

Fifty years ago +/-...

Do you know what is east of them?

The ones that I have on my site make a triangle, but all three make a circle around three old trees [emoji268].

#/;0{>~

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
There’s nothing of interest to the east. But to the west there’s a lot.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been wanting to hear Maverick1 theory on this. I couldn't see it till you laid it out on paper.

That looks a little bit like the stone pattern found on Oak Island a few years ago. If there are two more markers on the center line....

“In my humble opinion”.

#/;0{>~

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
View attachment 1517083 this is the way they’re laid out.

I've seen this pattern carved on the side of a bluff. A rectangle with a triangle on top of it and a straight line going from the top of the triangle to the point above it. Probably just a coincidence, but do you know the measurements of your pattern? Also, is there a cemetery to the east, within several miles?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread