Spanish & KGC in the ozark mountains.

There’s several orders that the chalice Symbol was important I need to look and see who. I know it was a Templar thing. But there was some more to.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511586777.325729.jpgfound this today didn’t have a clue it was there. Been by this tree at least 2 million times and never seen it till today. Amazed at what can get missed because of not thinking to look.

I know exactly what you are talking about!

If not for photos, my site would not have been explored at all!

Can’t wait to see where it takes you!

Good luck, buddy.

*<{;0{>~

I've seen this pattern carved on the side of a bluff. A rectangle with a triangle on top of it and a straight line going from the top of the triangle to the point above it. Probably just a coincidence, but do you know the measurements of your pattern? Also, is there a cemetery to the east, within several miles?

Hi Orangeman. Just to satisfy my own curiosity, is there a cemetery to the east of the pattern of rock piles you showed us in your drawing?

There’s one a long ways away. There’s a civil war cemetery about 4-5 miles west.

Don’t know if that helps you any mdog. There’s several bent trees to the east not far away. I found theses on a high spot in the valley floor it right between where two major streams converge.

O-man, could your rock piles be pointing out a”weir” (old Native American fish trap)??

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511680194.275791.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511680221.160038.jpg

#/;0{>~

There’s one a long ways away. There’s a civil war cemetery about 4-5 miles west.

If it's used, like what I've seen, measure the distances between the four stone piles that would form a rectangle, if connected. At the cemetery, you would look for a family plot with the same measurements. If things are related, you could find a clue at the cemetery.

I kept thinking that the shape was familiar, so I went through the photos in my phone.. Almost nine hundred!

It wasn’t there, so I started going through my thread. Thinking that someone may have posted something that looked like it, then you posted that the tree pointer near two streams.

That narrowed the search down, right down to the subject, and my old eyes [emoji102] spotted it.

It’s in the possibility column.

I was looking through the stuff about the chalice in the early part of my thread.

Might not have ever found it, if you hadn’t mentioned the stream.

#/;0{>~

All my pointer trees are not far from streams. But they don’t lead you to the streams. They’re point up the hills they’re part of a trail system. I’ve got one that points back to the stream but there’s another at the stream that points at another up the hill and so on. I think I’ve got a lead on the tree thing I’m going to put it the test this winter and see if I’m wrong.

That layout of stone piers is one that is a mystery that I’ve no clue about why or what.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back