What's new

Spanish Silver - One Reale (Video)

Indiana Digger

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
509
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
E.C. Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle II SL90
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

Wow, what a day! My buddy, Tater and I did some digging on one of his spots.
I got lucky with some Spanish silver and an 1865 Indian.



THANKS TATER!!

~Indiana Digger~
 
Upvote 0
you know how fingers across a chalkboard send chills down some peoples finds? Thats the way I feel about rubbing dirt on finds. Anyway great finds. HH

-Lava
 
Very nice. Seems they would be fairly rare in your neck of the woods. Congrats!
 
SWEET FIND!!! CONGRATZ. :headbang:
 
klava said:
you know how fingers across a chalkboard send chills down some peoples finds? Thats the way I feel about rubbing dirt on finds. Anyway great finds. HH

-Lava

:D
Always good to bring along a bottle of water, just in case ya find a what? A REALE!? Woohoo! Stunning find, ID!~ Congrats!
Nana :wink:
 
Nice find :icon_thumleft: Is there a date on it? I've only heard of one found in this part of Indiana. You give me hope. Kevin
 
Good job on the find. Make sure you bring it to our next meeting. I have to see it cleaned up
 
klava said:
you know how fingers across a chalkboard send chills down some peoples finds? Thats the way I feel about rubbing dirt on finds. Anyway great finds. HH

-Lava

Ya, I know (and agree). More of a "peel" than a "rub" on this one.
 
Great find. I found a 1/2 Reale here in Illinois 3 yrs. ago, & my hunting partner just found a 1/2 Reale 2 weeks ago, also in Illinois.
 
great looking silver and Indian!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom