What's new

spider bite

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
OOOOOkay. It seems I must have gotten bitten by a spider. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Sheesh. I never felt the bite! Anyway they did a sonogram and he showed me the "venom sac" beneath the skin. I am back in a smaller boot for a few days more and also have a una boot which is just more gauze with medication on it. I have to keep that on for at least 3 days and then I can go hunting again and I'm also on Methylprednisolone tablets for a few days. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? Same darn foot! Well hopeully now that I FINALLY know what the problem is it will get taken care of and I will get better soon and you can believe that I will be out in that water - COLD OR NOT! Here I come guys...... SOON!
 
Upvote 0
Felinepeachy said:
OMG I HATE SPIDERS!!!! Lets see a picture. :tongue3:
Of the bite? It's just a red swollen spot? Of the spider.... I didn't even feel the bite so he's is probably lying in wait to get my other foot! ::)
 
Felinepeachy said:
OMG I HATE SPIDERS!!!! Lets see a picture. :tongue3:
I had a feeling you would eventually find this post! :D
 
fact ---more folks die from black widow bites than rattle snake bites each year -- and spiders in general esp "brown recluse" are very nasty poison wize

ps I despise spiders
 
some types of spiders plant "egg sacs" into their victims under the skin and the lil baby spiders hatch out and eat the poor victim to bits from the inside before breaking out of the skin of said victim.-- thankfully those are overseas type spiders--of a type not normally found in the usa .
 
Mumszie I am glad you are going to be OK! :hello2:

I don't like things with more than four legs and eight legs are way to many.



How do you save money on toilet paper?
 

Attachments

  • Save on Toilet Paper.webp
    Save on Toilet Paper.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 11,998
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!! Post a warning when you put up those kinds of pics. I will NOT be sleeping tonight! LOL
 
yeah mumz with that obama-care you will need to take death classes instead of getting medicine to heal it
 
Felinepeachy said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!! Post a warning when you put up those kinds of pics. I will NOT be sleeping tonight! LOL

Here you go Feline, one of these should be able to handle that pesky spider for you...

LargestCat.jpg
GiantHouseCat.jpg
 
OMG those are big cats! I've seen the picture of the black and white one before but not the orange one and my cat is a short haired version of that one but not near as big! WOW
 
Those cats are nothing. I have a 23lb parakeet. It eats walnuts and billiard balls.
 
Montauk3 said:
Those cats are nothing. I have a 23lb parakeet. It eats walnuts and billiard balls.


OMG I choked on that one.. that wasssssssssss greatttttttttttttttttttt

hope your feeling better soon Mumzie.. hate down time..
 
DANG!!!! mumszie! hope you get better quick!
i want one of them huge cats!.......oh, wait...whats the litter box look like??........nevermind!
 
True story.

When I was a teenager I was bitten by a Black Widow. I was in the garage without a shirt on under the opened garage door when I saw something black fall down and land on my shoulder. I instinctively brushed it off with my hand. I bent down to see what it was, now curled up and twitching on the ground, and that evil red hour glass was staring right at me.

I did not feel any bite so I thought I had flicked it off before it could bite me....WRONG! A little while later I started feeling horrible and I remember hoping I could make it to my room and in my bed before I passed out. I have never felt that bad since that day over 35 years ago.

Long story short, my mom came in and asked me what was wrong, I said a Black Widow spider bit me. I was in and out of consciousness after that and do not remember much, on my way to the hospital. All I got to say is I nearly died!

Still have the ugly scar from it today.
 
Get better quick Mumszie.


Here's our over 15lb. lardazz:

beau.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom