What's new

Spiked tube - fish spear frog gig

Bramblefind

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
4,024
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
T2/F75 SE
I am ready to to throw this away but I would like to know what it is if possible ;D The tube part is about 3" long. I thought when I was digging it that it was going to be a big shotgun shell. Inside is white colored with the metal spike ends coming through. And it is heavier than it looks.

Thanks!

5oxhsz.jpg


2ntfr80.jpg
 
Rippit; it's not easy being green. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Looks like the rotted end of a garden rake to me, but whatever! :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Dano Sverige said:
Looks like the rotted end of a garden rake to me, but whatever! :tongue3:

Hard to tell but one of the spike prongs does have the catch on it that matches up exactly to the pics of the fishing spears. I think the others have broken off. Thought it was corrosion build up at first but now I see it is a very good match :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom