What's new

Sprawling Tower

How much do you sell TNet?
 
Love it Marc,
just typed a "awesome" ::)reply.. then my computer took a dive.
Basically what was said is I love the concept, primarily the lift and slide doors that open up the walls to the veranda. Think it can be built in the "cargo container home" fashion,, saving you $. And I would like to see a floor plan if your so inclined.
 
Thanks Cal, I am rebuilding the model from scratch right now - that was an early hack, without any floor plan.

I updated the video above - now with an elevator and solar panels. 8)

I will continue working on it - and when there's more to show - including the floorplan, I will post it here (or at least update the video again!)

How much do you sell TNet?

Enough to build the shell of this house in concrete? ;D
 
Cool. Don't know if you planned it that way but with it being mostly elevated you could build it close to water such as the tidepools south of Hilo Hawaii (or anywhere like that). :icon_sunny: And what's more private than a rooftop deck?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom