Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Feb 24, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Took these images after I got off work today ... ... and a sure sign of spring in southeast Arkansas ...
Took these images after I got off work today ... ... and a sure sign of spring in southeast Arkansas ...
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Feb 24, 2018 #2 Yea, with the storms coming our way. Be alert and safe.
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Feb 24, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Oh yes, the other way we can tell when spring ha sprung here in the south. You be careful as well!
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2018 #4 That's like living it the tropics compared to the weather I'm experiencing here in Iowa. But this morning I'm seeing blue skies.
That's like living it the tropics compared to the weather I'm experiencing here in Iowa. But this morning I'm seeing blue skies.
DeepseekerADS Platinum Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 15,094 Reaction score 21,755 Golden Thread 0 Location SW, VA - Bull Mountain Detector(s) used CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52 Primary Interest: Other Feb 25, 2018 #5 Yep, when I came down this morning to make coffee, I looked out my front window and there's buttercups in the yard. My heating bill is going down
Yep, when I came down this morning to make coffee, I looked out my front window and there's buttercups in the yard. My heating bill is going down