ossi
Sr. Member
.Spring time, good hunting, when mixed,+ videó
.Spring time, good hunting, when mixed, images later Cleaned. I like the bell. The curve is an interesting coin I do not know what is, perhaps Byzantium .Iron padlock is interesting I do not know when?Perhaps Roman, Middle Ages, perhaps....................hunt made ossi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Kn8NXKyTc&context=C361c4d8ADOEgsToPDskLy1GEkNhodna9uyxwn_zaA
.Spring time, good hunting, when mixed, images later Cleaned. I like the bell. The curve is an interesting coin I do not know what is, perhaps Byzantium .Iron padlock is interesting I do not know when?Perhaps Roman, Middle Ages, perhaps....................hunt made ossi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Kn8NXKyTc&context=C361c4d8ADOEgsToPDskLy1GEkNhodna9uyxwn_zaA
Attachments
-
jan7 013.webp49.7 KB · Views: 550 -
jan7 005.webp138.8 KB · Views: 535 -
névtelen.webp38 KB · Views: 546 -
jan7 005.webp10.6 KB · Views: 557 -
jan7 010.webp40.9 KB · Views: 559 -
jan7 049.webp41.6 KB · Views: 562 -
jan7 047.webp41.1 KB · Views: 573 -
jan7 046.webp33.7 KB · Views: 556 -
jan7 045.webp41.9 KB · Views: 543 -
jan7 032.webp36.6 KB · Views: 540 -
jan7 018.webp51.2 KB · Views: 537 -
jan7 016.webp25.8 KB · Views: 531
Upvote
0

Wish I could just get out 


but not as nice as yours. It would have looked like the one below, great find








