What's new

SPRINGTIME IS ARRIVING

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well my final indicator has arrived. This morning I saw a large flock of geese flying NORTH! Warm wheather usually followew in a week. Frank
 
I've noticed the daffodils staring to come up. I love it.
 
I just checked. My daffodils are up too.
 
Do geese still fly north? They never leave around here ??? All year round residents. We had snow last night and the daffodils won't be up around here for at least another month >:(
 
crazyjarhead said:
Do geese still fly north? They never leave around here ??? All year round residents. We had snow last night and the daffodils won't be up around here for at least another month >:(

They're just now coming through the ground here. The daffodils, not the geese. ;D
 
The bulk of the geese around here still fly north in the spring, but some stay all year. I think some that were injured and couldn't make the trip back raised young that also stay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom