T taltexan Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2010 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 11, 2011 #1 You guys that use the Stavr....How long from order to delivery in the US Thanks, Upvote 0
gravediggermax-vabeachva Bronze Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 2,027 Reaction score 475 Golden Thread 0 Location va beach, va Detector(s) used se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2011 #2 13days to virginia After western union payment
T taltexan Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2010 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 11, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Appreciate the reply...
C Colo_Lucas Tenderfoot Joined Sep 22, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Oahu Detector(s) used Whites Dual Field Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2011 #4 I just ordered one and payed for it on the the 6th. I'll let you know when it gets here and how long it took. I'm in hawaii though, so not sure how much that will make a difference.
I just ordered one and payed for it on the the 6th. I'll let you know when it gets here and how long it took. I'm in hawaii though, so not sure how much that will make a difference.
M marc g Tenderfoot Joined Apr 29, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 12, 2011 #5 About 10-12 days to the Phila. PA area. Marc