What's new

Steelers gold

jmoe

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
163
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Found the 14k 3.9 gr Steelers pendant saturday afternoon but couldn't find the chain,and the 14k 7gr band was from this morning.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-279S.webp
    MVC-279S.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 194
Upvote 0
Nice finds - WTG
 
Great finds...heavy rings get the heart pumping...go get some more.
 
Im a Patriots fan....but I still wouldnt mind seeing that in the scoop.....nice.
 
Two golds in one day - Nice! Congratulations!
 
2 gold finds are super!
 
awesome day for gold, just hope Joe Green don't come looking for it.......:whip2:
 
I am a life long Steelers fan.

Great find :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice finds.:icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice finds.
 
Terrific finds, jmoe...love that steelers pendant!

Lorraine
 
Very nice. Found my first gold a few weeks ago, nothing but trash since. Congrats on your discoveries.
 
I am a Steelers fan and would have loved to have found that one. Congrats on the pendant and the ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom