still alive * thanks be to God --had a heart attack on thanksgiving --non stem-- minor they say

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Glad to see you are ok Ivan... wishing you all the same.
well the covid 19 delta strain i got last year with double pneumonia and bleeding upper raspatory infection that put me in the hospital has really wrecked my general health -0-brain still works thankfully

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
well the covid 19 delta strain i got last year with double pneumonia and bleeding upper raspatory infection that put me in the hospital has really wrecked my general health -0-brain still works thankfully
I kind of know what you went through Ivan and it wasn't pretty in the least.
Good to hear that you pulled through but it will take sometime to build the body back into working order again.
You'll be scarred up in the lungs but they'll work for you given enough time.
Take care and Happy New Year.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ivan Sails I have read a lot of your posts. We at Treasurenet are lucky to have people such as you as members here. You have been a big help to all. If there is anything we can do please let us know !!1 I am glad you are doing well after your incident on T day :) Thank you god for sparing him. I would like to know what types of books do you read ?

Gary

Last edited:

Dign-nbama

Sep 28, 2012
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, Minelab Etrac,, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to hear a fellow detectorist kicked the china sniffles, I enjoy listening to podcast of frontlinedoctors who relate their experiences on this horrible virus, some of their advice might give you some encouragement my favorite is Dr Peter McCullough.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there Ivan, still plenty of shipwrecks out there to research/find.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very happy to hear you are still with us Ivan, take care, maybe see you at the next Treasure Hunters Picnic.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ivan Sails I have read a lot of your posts. We at Treasurenet are lucky to have people such as you as members here. You have been a big help to all. If there is anything we can do please let us know !!1 I am glad you are doing well after your incident on T day :) Thank you god for sparing him. I would like to know what types of books do you read ?

Gary
i read many types of books mostly non fiction types , as a merchant seaman for 27 years --i often had many hours of time at sea -- i would read all sorts of books for about 4 hours a day -7 days a week when at sea --4 x 30 =120hes a month x 8 months per year = 960 x 27 years =m25,929 hrs of reading -- about 1200 days * a bit short of 4 years of non stop 24 hours a day reading --i read about many languages and lots of history as a added bonus my family were seafarers for about 300 years , i was the last of the seafaers in my family

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions