What's new

Still around, just saying "Hello"...

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still around, just saying "Hello"...

Just wanted to let you all know I am still around... Haven't been hunting for over a month, but the last time I went I only hunted two hours and found 9 rings, 2 silver, one 14k plain band (4 gm), and $4+ in clad...
Sorry no pictures. I have been slowly sliding down. Surgeons here sending me to FSU to see the surgeons there. Been pretty much bedridden. I can be up for about 2 hrs a day, one good day followed by several bad... But thinking positive.
Anyway, not trolling for sob's, just figured I should let my friends in the community know I am still around.

Happy hunting all, and wow are you picking up steam Lorraine!!!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Still around, just saying "Hello"...

Good to " hear " from you , Silver Surfer :hello:

Sorry to read that you are bedridden most of the day. I sincerely hope that the physicians/surgeons will be able to restore you to health so that you can get out to the beaches again.

Thanks for the encouraging words...I just get lucky some times.

Take care.

Lorraine
 
Re: Still around, just saying "Hello"...

Hope you are on the mend and able to get out and about soon!!
 
Re: Still around, just saying "Hello"...

Good to hear your still hangin in there, sucks that they haven't gotten your issues sorted out.

I will keep you in my prayer's, hopefully the docs get your issues straightened out.

Being stuck in bed is no fun, try to keep your spirit's up.

Dave in Cocoa
 
Re: Still around, just saying "Hello"...

Glad to see you posting again. Hope your health improves quickly.
 
Re: Still around, just saying "Hello"...

was just thinking about you! sorry your not healing up quickly. will be praying for you.
 
Re: Still around, just saying "Hello"...

You will be back swinging in no time,Take care. :tongue3:
 
get fixed up and get back to the lane as soon as possible

yellow awaits u.
 
Re: Still around, just saying "Hello"...

SS, nice to see those letters again....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom