Eternal Morocco

Greenie
Apr 4, 2022
Hello Everyone
Has anyone ever seen a sign like this?
sculpture of a dinosaur? Maybe?
It is easy to identify most of the animals, such as the owl, the lion, the hedgehog, the frog and others, but this one looks like a dinosaur.
It has a thick tail at the beginning, thin at the end, and its head does not indicate a bird, but rather resembles a herbaceous dinosaur.
We found it at a depth of about 14 metres,In a mountainous area it is a private property.
IMG-20220407-WA0004.jpg

OP
OP
Eternal Morocco

Eternal Morocco

Greenie
Apr 4, 2022
I did not understand your words very well, but I saw many, many statues, and they all pointed accurately to the described animal, even if it was somewhat distorted.
I have a friend genius in this field, I mean in observing the signal and following it. But the the knowledge of meaning the things is difficult.
If I tell you about some events and how we follow the trails, it will shock you Everything is documented with photos and videos.
May I ask you, what is that thing in the picture?
And if you know him, What is its meaning? What is its purpose?
IMG-20220407-WA0002.jpg

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not understand your words very well, but I saw many, many statues, and they all pointed accurately to the described animal, even if it was somewhat distorted.
I have a friend genius in this field, I mean in observing the signal and following it. But the the knowledge of meaning the things is difficult.
If I tell you about some events and how we follow the trails, it will shock you Everything is documented with photos and videos.
And if you know him, What is its meaning? What is its purpose? View attachment 2019962
What is this suppose to be in this picture? Another sedimentary rock?

OP
OP
Eternal Morocco

Eternal Morocco

Greenie
Apr 4, 2022
What is this suppose to be in this picture? Another sedimentary rock?
It's head of a gorilla, It means that there is a danger or trap, When the diggers were digging carefully, they found this gorilla, they brought it to me, We were able to quickly identify it and its meaning, Our other friends are back to complete the dig, We quickly went to get them out of there, And indeed, a minute or two after they left, stones and soil fell on that place.

Judging from your question, you don't know anything about these things, If I told you how we found this place we are working on now, Maybe you will go crazy, or get excited, After tracing many signs and signs, which are hard to notice, and difficult to understand. This is like solving a puzzle. We reached about 70 meters underground And the signs keep coming. We found an owl, a man's penis, a human head, All of these and more, we understood it, some of which refer to warnings and others to directions.

Is this Another sedimentary rock?
IMG-20220407-WA0001.jpg

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if you know him, What is its meaning? What is its purpose? View attachment 2019962
The small photo is a Bobcat having dinner on a Rocky Mountain Mule Deer up in the mountains. And I did not reply any thing it is just my signature at the bottom of the page. You should have never removed that marker from its location.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's head of a gorilla, It means that there is a danger or trap, When the diggers were digging carefully, they found this gorilla, they brought it to me, We were able to quickly identify it and its meaning, Our other friends are back to complete the dig, We quickly went to get them out of there, And indeed, a minute or two after they left, stones and soil fell on that place.

Judging from your question, you don't know anything about these things, If I told you how we found this place we are working on now, Maybe you will go crazy, or get excited, After tracing many signs and signs, which are hard to notice, and difficult to understand. This is like solving a puzzle. We reached about 70 meters underground And the signs keep coming. We found an owl, a man's penis, a human head, All of these and more, we understood it, some of which refer to warnings and others to directions.

Is this Another sedimentary rock?
View attachment 2020062
When you say underground are you in a shaft going vertical.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The small photo is a Bobcat having dinner on a Rocky Mountain Mule Deer up in the mountains. And I did not reply any thing it is just my signature at the bottom of the page. You should have never removed that marker from its location.
I must have missed your bobcat.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its my Avatar are using a phone to look at treasure net. Its ok a lot of these subjects are trial and error this guy is in a different country all together.
Nice avatar.

Yes I know they are from a different country, but I have seen same condition many times on this site. So, I am gone from here. Good luck and have fun and be careful. Pareidolia can be contagious.

OP
OP
Eternal Morocco

Eternal Morocco

Greenie
Apr 4, 2022
Nice avatar.

Yes I know they are from a different country, but I have seen same condition many times on this site. So, I am gone from here. Good luck and have fun and be caref
l. Pareidolia can be contagious.
Lol I do not deny the existence of this infection in many people, but my friend, this is science, and not all people are equal.As in science, there is theory and experiment.If these things did not lead us to anything, we would not follow them. And by the way, I am from Morocco, a country inhabited by humans since time immemorial, and the oldest fossils were found here.
And by the way, I am from Morocco ""welcome anytime "", a country inhabited by humans since time immemorial, and the oldest fossils were found here.

OP
OP
Eternal Morocco

Eternal Morocco

Greenie
Apr 4, 2022
Thank you for your interest and your time, the exchange of talk and knowledge is what I seek.
Let's get back to our topic.

Yes in America this animal is known, so you thought it was him.This is a remarkable progress, at least you compared it to an animal and did not say it was just a sedimentary rock but.You didn't look closely at the picture.

in the pictures there are two owls, one looking to the right and the other looking to the left.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, they are natural rocks and pareidolia.

OP
OP
Eternal Morocco

Eternal Morocco

Greenie
Apr 4, 2022
Why shouldn't they be removed, it's signs man, it's words that tell us find me.These things were only placed to be discovered, otherwise they would have buried their treasures without guides.
We work as archaeologists and paleontologists, We take samples, check them and analyze them, and build on that conclusions and hypotheses, most of which are correct.

OP
OP
Eternal Morocco

Eternal Morocco

Greenie
Apr 4, 2022
When you say underground are you in a shaft going vertical.
When we found the end of the signal, we found ourselves in front of like a small hill.
Of course, we must specify the entrance, and after a brief search, we discovered a sign indicating the entrance. I do not have the picture on the phone, I will share it with you later, because you will be very, very surprised.Because our ancient ancestors were smart.
We found a rock made of various materials, and by the way, some of these rocks are harder than cement, the sign indicating the entrance and the shape of the entrance.
We started digging as if we were going down a flight of stairs.
Until we found the entrance, and as it is in the mark.

After that the drilling was vertical.
The place is very old, the soil and stones in this place are placed on purpose and not natura, Of course, it was affected by the factors of nature a little.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little conversation and knowledge sharing won't hurt you.
We should not blow up what others say so arrogantly, Because I can prove every letter I say.
Then please prove the rocks you posted are not natural, blown up 10X there are no signs of being worked by man, just mother nature.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread