cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why shouldn't they be removed, it's signs man, it's words that tell us find me.These things were only placed to be discovered, otherwise they would have buried their treasures without guides.
We work as archaeologists and paleontologists, We take samples, check them and analyze them, and build on that conclusions and hypotheses, most of which are correct.
In my experiences and I am just dealing with the Spanish here the markers are leading you to a certain area were something is located. In are country moving these type of monuments will greatly decrease your ability to locate the area. And another factor they are usually already destroyed by either human or nature. Thank you for sharing your information and photos believe me there are others here that are watching that find it very interesting keep it up.

OP
OP
Eternal Morocco

Eternal Morocco

Greenie
Apr 4, 2022
In my experiences and I am just dealing with the Spanish here the markers are leading you to a certain area were something is located. In are country moving these type of monuments will greatly decrease your ability to locate the area. And another factor they are usually already destroyed by either human or nature. Thank you for sharing your information and photos believe me there are others here that are watching that find it very interesting keep it up.
These statues and other shapes were made by ancient man, and are found underground, And the other inscriptions are on large and small rocks that have no value, we hardly recognize what they symbolize. So, practically we don't moving any type of monuments.
Because they do not exist at all, you imagine that there are columns of ancient buildings and ruins, in fact this is like pirates treasures that they hide it in remote areas, As the saying goes, where no bird fly, and No beast walks hhh
People love to hear stories, but I focus on value and utility,
They are beings that live in another dimension "jinn", they see us and we cannot see them, They have no power over humans except in rare cases. In fact, I do not like to mention them, but they are true. There is no science to prove them. But in some cases they harm some people, and they speak through them. This happened with one of the diggers who are with us, Things will make sense to you when I'll narrate the full events.

Thanks for the motivation.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These statues and other shapes were made by ancient man, and are found underground, And the other inscriptions are on large and small rocks that have no value, we hardly recognize what they symbolize. So, practically we don't moving any type of monuments.
Because they do not exist at all, you imagine that there are columns of ancient buildings and ruins, in fact this is like pirates treasures that they hide it in remote areas, As the saying goes, where no bird fly, and No beast walks hhh
People love to hear stories, but I focus on value and utility,
They are beings that live in another dimension "jinn", they see us and we cannot see them, They have no power over humans except in rare cases. In fact, I do not like to mention them, but they are true. There is no science to prove them. But in some cases they harm some people, and they speak through them. This happened with one of the diggers who are with us, Things will make sense to you when I'll narrate the full events.

Thanks for the motivation.
I wish you,d narrate the full events as you keep promising too.The mystic mumbo jumbo you can leave out.We have a guy for that already.

OP
OP
Eternal Morocco

Eternal Morocco

Greenie
Apr 4, 2022
Forgive me for the delay, I have had a lot of events, I don't need to mention them, and I'm missing a lot of photos, There are many many things that I can share with you.

We found this place by extrapolating some signs, As you know, these things are difficult to notice, because they are combined with the terrain in that place.

During our exploration tour in a place in province of Berrechid, We found a sign for the letter y, This indicates that there is something buried in this area

After a few meters, we found a rock carved in the shape of a chair with a crack indicating the direction of the path, After a few meters we found a relatively large rock, with the shape of a crocodile in it as if it was dragging something in its mouth, It is a signal on the right path and that the target is directly in front of us.

And actually, it was only a few meters long, until we found a rock called "The Mihrab Rock", That is, from under it is the entrance.

After we read the place, and prepared things, we proceeded to dig, Until we reached about 14 meters, the ground was wet, but we used an excavator.Until we came across a large stone with a hole indicating the shape of the entrance.
The shape of the entrance was found on a rock
IMG-20220415-WA0007.jpg

Then we went horizontally a few more meters and then we found the entrance to the basement
IMG-20220415-WA0009.jpg

You may not understand it, but it is the truth, We used to treat the place as if it were a set of damaged lanes, And it really is.
Here, I want to point out that this place is intentionally mounded, and that all the dust there is placed in such a way that it forms like a small hill.

In the entrance that you see we found the two attached owls, And also some snakes coiling on themselves..

This is a snake head indicating the direction below
IMG-20220415-WA0008.jpg

sign by sign... so that we went vertically and then in the form of a staircase

Until we found a rock set like a cover, and on its edges were stones like the heads of a snake

This is a military face in a helmet, and it's a map of what's below
IMG-20220415-WA0004.jpg

y signal again and we've come across it a lot
IMG-20220415-WA0027.jpg

The face of a lion indicates strength

The elephant's face indicates that the target is still deep
IMG-20220415-WA0010.jpg

The heart is a sign of love and women, and we found many of them
IMG-20220415-WA0040.jpg

Semi-hollow turtle
IMG-20220415-WA0012.jpg

The sign of the penis suggests that this place belongs to a king or the son of a king or an army commander…
IMG-20220415-WA0011.jpg

This is a face, Its extended mouth indicates the direction of the dig
IMG-20220415-WA0013.jpg

A stone with many holes indicates the rooms of this place
IMG-20220415-WA0034.jpg

We continued digging until we found the clay of wisdom
IMG-20220415-WA0036.jpg

This clay or mixture was known by many names, and by many titles. It was known as clay wisdom, as it is called by those who excavate burials, and it has other names such as the priest’s clay, the Jewish clay, and the solid paste.It has common and well-known uses, to protect the place of burials of treasures, and to protect tombs through its superior hardness, so that it appears as the solidity of the rocks themselves, whether when poured between the folds of the rock to bring the rocks together forming a single mass, or in its use inside caves sometimes to make gaps that hide specific things.
IMG-20220415-WA0038.jpg

its components :Every era and civilization had knowledge of this type of mixture, which differs from one component to another, even if the result is the same, which is the production of solid mixtures that can last and maintain their solidity over the years and years, so that they are reliable and dependable.

Small pieces of coal, or stones of volcanic origin crushed to the required size (volcanic plucking), or sometimes crushed pottery, or crushed bones, or crushed marble pieces…

Ordinary coal ash, and coal itself is finely crushed without burning, and it has an amazing role in giving the final paste the known hardness.

Ordinary gypsum,Its source is calcium sulfate stones…

Egg whites: - He used ordinary egg whites as a collecting material for the mixture, then he completed the kneading with water so that the whole clay was not paste with egg whites, in order to give it permanent stiffness.

The important thing is that it is a deliberately made formula and not the product of nature.

After we crossed it about 8 meters from it

We found a crocodile head
IMG-20220415-WA0005.jpg

gorilla faceIt means danger

sucked human face, After examining it a little, we concluded that it indicates shortness of breath.
IMG-20220415-WA0014.jpg

And actually after that, it was necessary to use fans for the movement of air in the well.

Then we found the face of the y
IMG-20220415-WA0027.jpg

These are stones with two holes, It means the stallion.
IMG-20220415-WA0032.jpg

We are now on the cusp of reaching the surface of the ancient earth, which has obliterated its features with all these matters of backfilling, stones and others....

This video shows that the place has cavities and extraneous materials that are not natural and that the place is not compacted

the place is deep and should not have an echo, In our last stage, we came across these stones, I think we are close to our goal.

welcome all opinions

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All are natural stone, the images you think you see is your imagination and a phenomenon called Pareidolia..

Last edited:

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well one thing’s for sure, if you hit the bottom of tile floors and hear someone speaking Chinese, you know you read the frowny face rock wrong.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Everyone
Has anyone ever seen a sign like this?
sculpture of a dinosaur? Maybe?
It is easy to identify most of the animals, such as the owl, the lion, the hedgehog, the frog and others, but this one looks like a dinosaur.
It has a thick tail at the beginning, thin at the end, and its head does not indicate a bird, but rather resembles a herbaceous dinosaur.
We found it at a depth of about 14 metres,In a mountainous area it is a private property. View attachment 2019923

Manta ray with exaggerated conch tail.
Or a Ray/Conch cross.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Beyond "sucked face" rock , how did ancestors not pass out?

Well diggers have tossed burning material in a hole to reduce gas.
Not always effective when oxygen level reduces flammability without gas present.. And consuming oxygen by burning does not increase it's proportion.

No char or charcoal indicated in your dig. Leaving ancestors looking up at the coin of light far above for the only light.

R.jpg

OP
OP
Eternal Morocco

Eternal Morocco

Greenie
Apr 4, 2022
accept my pass
I may not have succeeded in putting you in the picture, Like I said, I miss a lot of photos and videos I don't care about your positive comments hhh Don't think I'm upset about that hhhhhh When my friend returns from travel, I will share with you many wonders and anecdotes, Keep in mind that we explore the past, and we love to know how our ancient ancestors lived in our land and what they left behind them You will all change your mind

We have drilled many wells and know what the soil is like and what kind of stones are, As for the clay of wisdom, I said that it differs according to who made it, and it does not have to contain charcoal or the like….

I haven't given up yet hhhhhhhhh

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
accept my pass
I may not have succeeded in putting you in the picture, Like I said, I miss a lot of photos and videos I don't care about your positive comments hhh Don't think I'm upset about that hhhhhh When my friend returns from travel, I will share with you many wonders and anecdotes, Keep in mind that we explore the past, and we love to know how our ancient ancestors lived in our land and what they left behind them You will all change your mind

We have drilled many wells and know what the soil is like and what kind of stones are, As for the clay of wisdom, I said that it differs according to who made it, and it does not have to contain charcoal or the like….

I haven't given up yet hhhhhhhhh
I truly wish you luck, so far none of the pictures you have posted are anything other than natural rocks

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The heart rock is interesting, can't say much for most of the rest...I know when you are digging a hole, you are always looking for something that seems obvious for confirmation...I didn't get much out of yur posts here yet. If your already in the tunnel, well then you are beyond the scope of treasurenet on main forums for direct answers..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread