NC field hunter
Silver Member
I had a nice day until the rain came. I found some cool points, half of a hoe, a nice hammer stone and some scrapers. Then, things got funky. Check out what I found. Starting normal, then the odd stuff.



















What are the last 2? They do not seem to have ever been glazed. And the one with flowers on it,?? It's not broken on the bottom or top. It would have been a band, no bottom, no top. What is that? Not native, I'm sure. Maybe trade? Still what purpose would it serve?



















What are the last 2? They do not seem to have ever been glazed. And the one with flowers on it,?? It's not broken on the bottom or top. It would have been a band, no bottom, no top. What is that? Not native, I'm sure. Maybe trade? Still what purpose would it serve?
Upvote
0





I,m just an ametuer ,but really respect thier culture. nice finds !!






