Snake Eyes
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2011
- Messages
- 106
- Reaction score
- 119
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- 111/101 in SW Ohio.
- Detector(s) used
- Explorer II, Explorer SE, Dowsing Rods...
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner


The ball hit my wife and now she is suing you.So thats how far my fly ball went.
I agree the Sun, it seems to be droping in height to. Would be easy to figure out, if you knew what time the sun sets in that state.Well you have to take all the facts into consideration and assume others. I assume the camera is facing South. Note that the sky is light in a large circle around it. Note the large thick cloud mass. Note the slow movement and time of day. I assume the camera has a sensor to blank out excessive light to protect it's sensor. I assume it is the sun.
The light circle around it nocks out the bug theory. The slow movement knocks out the balloon theory. Just my guess, Frank

My friend emailed the TV station that owns this camera, and asked about these photos.... What's strange is they won't email him back! All he asked them was what would cause something like this to show up in these pics from this camera!at 800% cant rule out bug crawling down lense
although would it look smaller as it crawled down towards the center of the lense ?
View attachment 706764