What's new

Street Tear up finds

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had to detect at night after the crew had left. street finds 011.webpBarber Dime1908-D
 

Attachments

  • street finds 001.webp
    street finds 001.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 186
  • street finds 005.webp
    street finds 005.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 607
  • street finds 012.webp
    street finds 012.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 623
  • street finds 013.webp
    street finds 013.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:
Upvote 22
That was worth the wait! Congrats
 
Sweet night-ops finds!
 
They look to be in good shape after being hidden all these years. Great find.
 
Nice finds :icon_thumleft: I have never tried detecting at night, it might be interesting. :dontknow:
 
Way to go. Silver is always sweet.

Coinhound
 
excellent saves. I love the shot of the dime in dirt :icon_thumleft:
 
Great finds!!!!!! Envious
 
Wow, that project is getting to be quite the treasure trove for you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom