What's new

✅ SOLVED Structure bracket?

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
It appears painted , almost looks like it
Could be John Deere green. ? Found at a new spot. Had a lunch time hunt, probably go back but move to another location on the site
 

Attachments

  • 2F6F3137-2E1A-4BF9-BB59-3D57DAB76B38.webp
    2F6F3137-2E1A-4BF9-BB59-3D57DAB76B38.webp
    670.5 KB · Views: 86
  • BDA8F103-0A4B-493A-88AF-526B2F0153D0.webp
    BDA8F103-0A4B-493A-88AF-526B2F0153D0.webp
    523 KB · Views: 73
Part of a bearing.
 
Upvote 2
Part of a bearing.
I’m not sure I agree. The holes look like rivet holes so brake lining can be attached. Possibly a small shoe from a tractor brake. Not a wheel brake; a brake for the flywheel/drivetrain. I can see the bearing reasoning as well. I wouldn’t bet a lot either way. Nathan, you find some interesting stuff. Keep digging!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom