What's new

Stupid hole part 2

tomsneck

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
407
Reaction score
598
Golden Thread
0
Location
marthas vineyard
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt, mxsport
New spot today. Got the tip from a landscaper that had just cleared the land. Tons of lead in the ground. But came out with this. My first. Second coin in a week with a hole in it. Lol. Thanks for the look
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    442.6 KB · Views: 116
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    411.3 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 10
That's a shame but you see it a lot. Still a great find. I found a IH penny once with two holes. Think it was used as a button.

HH, Relic Nut
 
Nice find ! I always wonder if someone once wore the coin.
 
Two holes make sense. One drives me nuts!
 
A hole in a coin adds character....
I'm of the thought that they are harder to find than unholy coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom