orange55
Greenie
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2013
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Has anyone here ever found something awesome and then either lost it or somehow destroyed it?
I know I have. I was at a lake about 5 years ago that Native Americans used to live on and me and a few buddies were trying to dig a hole underwater in the sand
and I felt something sharp. I picked it up and it was this arrowhead. Probably 2 feet down in the sand. It was in great condition and while we were taking a boat ride I put it on the seat and somebody lifted the seat up to get a wakeboard and my arrowhead now lies 300 ft. down on the bottom of a lake.
Also a few months back I was coin roll hunting and I found a 1901 Indian head. I got in the car and placed it in my pocket. When I got home reached in my pocket and guess what wasn't there.

I know I have. I was at a lake about 5 years ago that Native Americans used to live on and me and a few buddies were trying to dig a hole underwater in the sand
and I felt something sharp. I picked it up and it was this arrowhead. Probably 2 feet down in the sand. It was in great condition and while we were taking a boat ride I put it on the seat and somebody lifted the seat up to get a wakeboard and my arrowhead now lies 300 ft. down on the bottom of a lake.Also a few months back I was coin roll hunting and I found a 1901 Indian head. I got in the car and placed it in my pocket. When I got home reached in my pocket and guess what wasn't there.

Then I realized it a few days later. Lesson learned- DUH Lois.......make mental notes to oneself to hide money in something that can't be thrown away. 






