Successful CRHing

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
This is my take on pulling in the silver ... there is lots of posts about different boxes , couriers , banks etc. and which are best. Well this is what I have found out so far in my new hobby for adding keepers to ones stash ...

1) Patience and lots of it

2) Volume , the more boxes and rolls you burn the better the chances are

3)Time and effort , you will only get out of it what you put in

4) Thinking outside of the box , i.e. hitting the rural banks , hitting the loose rolls , cold calling , etc.

5) Some tellers are a great source of info and will call you when they get some coins in

6)And some luck never hurts  :) make that lots of luck

Just thought that I would post this and hopefully turn it into a kinda fun thread and fwiw I am not claiming to be a expert and still searching  for my first dream box ....

Upvote 0
Bank Roll. The more cash you can have on you the better your chances are of cleaning house when you find a bank with 2 to 5k in hand rolls, Lots of dumps but also lots of silver!

manners and charisma also get you far and is one of the more important aspects of CHR

Lets not forget half dollars! I have made some killer scores by getting bags that are only half full because the policy is not to sell a half filled bag.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back