hollywood13185
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2009
- Messages
- 118
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Nixa, Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Safari, Garrett GTP 1350, Ace 250, Detector Pro Pistol Probe
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey guys this Safari has got me scratchin my head for sure. In my other post I talked about the air test and how it would only pick up a dime at like 4 inches. Anyway I hunted my sisters old house that has been there since 1910. I hunted all day and dug nothin but clad and nothin over 6 inches. Whats the deal?
The very first time I hunted this place I dug 4 wheats, one from 1916, and that was with my ace 250! So I figured there had to be silver and that the Safari would find it boy was I disapointed. If theres anybody out there that can maybe shine some light on this that would be great.
Thanks in advance, Josh
The very first time I hunted this place I dug 4 wheats, one from 1916, and that was with my ace 250! So I figured there had to be silver and that the Safari would find it boy was I disapointed. If theres anybody out there that can maybe shine some light on this that would be great. Thanks in advance, Josh








