What's new

Sunday find

Flatwoods88

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice coral hardee point, thought I'd share.
 

Attachments

  • image-2616671669.webp
    image-2616671669.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2083751118.webp
    image-2083751118.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
glad I never met the fellow using that
 
I'm right down the road.. TomClark and CFLdigger are basically next door.
You'll have their hair raised I bet..ha! Nice find!
 
That's a beauty! :icon_thumright: Cool Find!
 
I'm right down the road.. TomClark and CFLdigger are basically next door.
You'll have their hair raised I bet..ha! Nice find!

Haven't met Tom personally but CFD is a friend of mine and thanks for all the comments folks.
 
Nice point for sure. I still need a coral point for my collection, if you got too many let me know.
 
Nice point for sure. I still need a coral point for my collection, if you got too many let me know.

Thanks rock and you can never have to many coral points lol
 
LOL it never works! Its very nice.
 
LOL it never works! Its very nice.

I don't have to many myself lol haven't been collecting very long, always had the interest but not the knowledge of where to look.
 
what a beauty you got there! Carry on and HH! Yak
 
I don't have to many myself lol haven't been collecting very long, always had the interest but not the knowledge of where to look.

Well it is a fine one that is for sure. Thanks for sharing it with us.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom