What's new

Sunday Hunt

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went hunting Sunday it was really muddy but I found some decent artifacts I like the fish spear it has a funky tip, & the triangle is really thin& the flu fridge hafted scraper is a nice find!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 98
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 87
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3.5 MB · Views: 81
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 84
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 80
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    752.1 KB · Views: 85
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
Upvote 0
Nice haul choo!

You always come up with something good.
 
Heck of a good day! Nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom