4 4runner Jr. Member Joined Nov 26, 2013 Messages 41 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Savannah, Ga Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 31, 2014 #1 Upvote 0
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2014 #2 Nice color on the broken point. Nice flat button too.. You should metal detect that spot.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2014 #3 I agree with Gator. If that button was a surface find, there's no telling what else is there. Good luck!
I agree with Gator. If that button was a surface find, there's no telling what else is there. Good luck!
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Mar 31, 2014 #4 Nice finds 4runner. I found 4 nice sharks teeth Sunday in Savannah.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2014 #5 very good finds and like the others said I'd go back with the MD
R rockheadhunter421 Sr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 350 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2014 #6 Great finds! I like that petrified wood too!