Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

I left the house early this morning to check a school I hunted to death about a year ago..there were a few things I left behind and a few newer drops. We had a thunderstorm move in late last night and brought us some much needed rain, and it was over way before I woke up..after about 11 straight days with temperatures above 90 degrees, a cold front finally arrived and blew all the hot air away :thumbsup: so I was able to enjoy and early morning hunt without sweating my head off for a change.

I found a little over $3.00 in clad (35 coins) which brought my coin count for the year to 2,495. :headbang: I also found 3 rings out in the field..the first one was 925 silver (rang out like a penny), the second was 18K gold electroplate (rang out like a solid pull tab), and the last (near the swings) was costume (bounced between a penny and a pull tab).

I also found a key chain, a couple of buttons, a key and some other knicknacks. The last thing I dug was a cross that I swore was silver but it wasn't (sure is heavy enough though!) All in all it was a fun hunt and a great morning to be out.

P5.jpg

P2-3.jpg

P1-3.jpg

Hope you all find a little treasure this weekend.
Nat

Upvote 0

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b

Jaw Jah Danny

May 2, 2009
Thomasville, GA
Detector(s) used
MXT ,Tesoro Compadre ,Tesoro Tiger Shark, DFX
Glad ya got some cooling off up there. And you got some serious hunt time in.

Thanks for sharing the nice finds. :thumbsup:

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Nat, you sure get the assortment don't you. Nice digs again buddy. :thumbsup: jgas

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
A nice day of treasures there and a keeper for your hard work. Congrats on the nice finds and 925 ring. That chain pendant is PHatt brand I think. Best of luck to you out there buddy.

Smiles!
BDoo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread