What's new

Sundays beach finds

mikemcc39

Greenie
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Went back to the beach thia Sunday since it was Christmas in July. Stuck to the dry sand with my 250. Spent about in hour in a new spot and found only tabs and a few cans. Decided to move toal around where I usually detect. Right before I was gonna leave I got a mixed dime, penny signal. Figured it was just a few coins in the same spot. Ended up being a nice silver ring with "Live well, Laugh often, Love much" on the outside. In total found about $6 in clad, a lock, metal plate, and the nice ring.

Thanks for reading. HH
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130723_165119.webp
    ForumRunner_20130723_165119.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 120
  • ForumRunner_20130723_165128.webp
    ForumRunner_20130723_165128.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
very nice job detecting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom