What's new

SUPER SUNDAY! Whats better than a Walking Liberty on the end of a roll?

Reverend B*IKE*

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
389
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two walking libertys and a 64 plus two more backsides Silver Eagles!!!! And a BLUE one to boot!
I have hit a major vien!!!!! I am in the process of finishing my best boxes yet! 30-40 silvers per box 2 more to go! Will post when finished and the camera gets returned! Silver in every other roll.
I am in heaven!!!!! :tongue3:
I thought I hit my peak this week when a small bank teller said I have one lose coin a 64 kennedy I said I'll take it! Then she says OH!!! I have 12 rolls. I said GREAT! I happen to open the best roll first 14 silvers edges!!!! This week just keeps getting better!!!! I will let you know what the halftime report is LOL!
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on having a super good week.
 
Great job, lets see some pix!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Ok, I got to ask, what in the heck is a Blue? :icon_scratch:
 
Congratulations on your finds! :) Can't wait to see the pictures! :)
 
Still working on the PIX! The blue is just a coool painted blue LOL! The backside eagle is the backside of a silver coin. I try to spot them before opening! Only been wrong once out of 8.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom