What's new

surfchurch today - cash....silver....bleakness - 5min. vid

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tried something new today with the video, added more pics…..see how it works out.
God it was slow today for surfchurch…………..but I got lucky today and found a nice silver chain for a kid from the Ukraine……….and a cash tip…..
Have only quarters accepted in the SePro I reached out to lowtide tim also thinking he might hit it, but the pro sounded off on it really good, must have been the long pendant job on it.
Saw a silver ring and big class ring (Lustrium probably).
That was it, even the clad was way off today.
I feel a road trip SOOOOOON.
Probably hit the bay for lowtide on Monday.
Good luck out there, see you Monday someplace.
Video is like: 5 mins. and lots of pics today.
.


.
 
Upvote 0
Love the vid Max...that Fireworks Jumped right on that Photo OP :love7:
 
Awesome! Always love watching the VID's :icon_thumleft: I see Yella in your future :icon_sunny:

Aaron
 
nice recovery on the necklace....the class ring i found down there back in june is on its way back to dinwiddie....the kid was thrilled that he is getting it back.....wow today you actually did find a bunch of ccrrrraaaaaaappp not just a figure of speach lol lol lol ....happy huntin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom