W Woodbooger Greenie Joined Jan 31, 2018 Messages 17 Reaction score 102 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2019 #1 Found about 10 inches deep, at the base of the biggest tree in the woods that I was detecting. Probably once the spot of a tree stand. Silver plating is wearing off.
Found about 10 inches deep, at the base of the biggest tree in the woods that I was detecting. Probably once the spot of a tree stand. Silver plating is wearing off.
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Feb 15, 2019 #2 Yep I found one just like but I can't find the picture. Cool find Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 16, 2019 #3 Yes, it's either a suspenders clip or and overalls strap clip. Amazing that it was so deep, I don't get the feeling it's super old, maybe late 19thc. Dave Upvote 0
Yes, it's either a suspenders clip or and overalls strap clip. Amazing that it was so deep, I don't get the feeling it's super old, maybe late 19thc. Dave
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2019 #4 Cool find always stuff at the base of old trees Nice Upvote 0