What's new

Sweet Little Poison Bottle!

pganjon

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
573
Reaction score
425
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Hello Everyone, Found this cool little cobalt Poison Bottle at a yard sale yesterday :icon_thumleft: Gave $2.00 dollars for it and I would have given him more if I had it on me. Listed it on e-bay tonight and will go off on Saturday. If it does real good, minus my fee's >:(, I will bring him some extra. Thanks for looking and God Bless :icon_sunny: Paul
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4084.webp
    IMG_4084.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_4087.webp
    IMG_4087.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_4085.webp
    IMG_4085.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_4088.webp
    IMG_4088.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_4089.webp
    IMG_4089.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 485
Should bring you $20, a nice return on your investment...Jim
 
Looks like you got a good bottle at a great price!!
 
Thank you everyone :icon_thumleft: I probably wouldnt have listed it on e-bay if money wasn't so tight. Its the 3rd Poison bottle I ever found. First one I sold, 2nd one went to a friend and then this one :icon_sunny: Thanks again! Paul :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom