M MadisonMike Jr. Member Joined Jun 29, 2014 Messages 37 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Pa. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 3, 2014 #1 As I sit here having coffee and waiting for the rain to stop,I thought I would post this pic of a nice one my buddy found.I am pretty sure the material is flint ridge and not sure of the type.Found in central Pa.very rare to find F.R. material here. Attachments flint ridge.webp 37.3 KB · Views: 156 Upvote 0
As I sit here having coffee and waiting for the rain to stop,I thought I would post this pic of a nice one my buddy found.I am pretty sure the material is flint ridge and not sure of the type.Found in central Pa.very rare to find F.R. material here.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2014 #2 Very nice! Good luck when the rains stops!!
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2014 #3 very well made and killer color,thanks for sharing
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2014 #4 Nice F Ridge material and point. We got rain to but not enough, thanks for posting.......rock
R Rege-PA Hero Member Joined Jul 13, 2007 Messages 621 Reaction score 329 Golden Thread 0 Aug 3, 2014 #5 The wide base and serrations suggest " Stilwell", early Archaic and a great find.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 3, 2014 #6 That is a nice find. I wish you would send some of your rain to southwest Georgia,
Buckleberry Hero Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 657 Reaction score 832 Golden Thread 0 Aug 3, 2014 #7 Sweet Flintridge Hopewell, 2,200-1,500 BP.
S San Antone Jr. Member Joined Jun 1, 2014 Messages 81 Reaction score 81 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Lone Star, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher Gemini-3 Primary Interest: Other Aug 3, 2014 #8 Very nice. Similar to our Ensor points here in Texas.
Sharryn Jr. Member Joined Nov 27, 2013 Messages 92 Reaction score 51 Golden Thread 0 Location S. Central Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Samson 32" T-handle, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2014 #9 Wow, thanks for sharing this find! I'm in central Pa also and feel your pain with the rain.
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2014 #10 Niceun does look like fridge
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Aug 9, 2014 #11 Nice colors