What's new

Swimming hole silvers

Arctica

Full Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
132
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC, AT-PRO, ACE250, Home-made pinpointer
Today I went to the swimming hole where I hadn't hunted before. I guess that no one has hunted there for a long time. I found 126 coins, some silvers and junk.

All finds.
0705kaikki.webp
27.5€ ($38)
33.2 exchangeable Finnish marks ($7.7)
4.4 useless Finnish marks


Silver rings
0705agsormus.webp


Junk rings
0705rihkama.webp


Medal with horseman motif. Maybe some kind of toy or souvenir.
0705mitsku.webp


Silver pendants
0705riipukset.webp


Silver pin of Finnish social democratic party youth association
0705sosdem.webp

-A-
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft:
great hunt
i never see more coin like this .wonderful
 
Yeah! That's the kind of swimming holes I like. Great finds you got there. Now go back and find the gold too. There's got to be gold in this place.
 
Swimming hole. I wouldn't call that a swimming hole. That is a honey hole. you need to get back there and hunt it again and again........Matt
 
Nice finds looks like a hot spot :thumbsup:


Blaze
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom