What's new

Sword belt plate and 2 cent Shield

chrisdigs

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
250
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,Garrett AT Pro,Garrett At MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this sword belt plate , 2 cent piece , 58 Minnie and pocket knife while hunting this morning along old rock wall. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454259367.119076.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454259407.842868.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454259428.912668.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454259452.647760.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454259498.970517.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454259519.007497.webp
 
Upvote 64
YESSSS!!! I love seeing the plates recovered. That coin is in great shape too. Huge congrats to you!
 
Great finds and a beautiful setting as well. Ground is frozen solid up here and another blizzard on the way. Your picture warms me up............
 
Awesome day Congrats! :occasion14:
 
2 great finds Congratulations in your dig
 
You had a great hunt Chris. The SWB plates aren't found that often anymore. WTG, Q.
 
That belt plate is awesome. And the countryside looks like you have chosen a great site to hunt.
 
Nice plate that soil was kind to it

HH Jer
 
Awesome plate, congrats
 
Great plate and the nicest 2 center I've seen dug.
 
Thanks for all the comments guys, I have been lucky to find a few good relics but I have been blessed to share them with you guys... Good Luck to all
 
Awesome Find!! Congrats!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom