What's new

Taking a Walk(er) 3/5/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Hit one bank this morning here is the take
1x 1917 s Walker
1x 1936
1x 1941
1x 1942
2x 1943
1x 1944 D
1x 1944
2x 1946

1x 1951 S Franklin
1x 1951 D
2x 1952
1x 1956

15 good keepers out of 20 halves
 
Upvote 0
Man you have been on a roll and that roll has walkers and bens in it. Congrats

Golden Silver
 
So a teller passed these to you loose? Really?
 
All I can say is that the tellers and/or customers in your area must be totally clueless! Hope it stays that way. Congrats!
 
That 17-S Walker, Is the "S" on the front or back? Can you post a pic? If it's on the front, you've got yourself a REALLY nice find.
 
Excelenttttttt

DW
 
This is the third time this teller has given me loose silver. She keeps the halves in an envelope. I mostly get 40% and a 64 or two from her. This is the first time that I got all walkers and bens. As she gave them to me she said that these are all real silver and that I would have to clean them off. So she certainly knew what she was giving me and was probably saving it for anyone that asks.
 
Golden Silver,

I've never had a week like this. All the Bens and Walkers were from the same small town. I still have 2 more banks there to check
 
History Hound,

The "S" was on the back. I'm not a coin collector, just a bank miner. Is this a key date coin ? 1917s
 
WOW Awesome score on those oldies!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom